A Great Place to Gather
A wonderful place to sit and enjoy great food, friends and feel the vibe that makes Midtown the place to be.
Free Internet wireless, courtesy of SkyBlox. Relax on our patio, bring your dog & enjoy a glass of wine, beer or red zinger tea, If it's about food, it's all about Babs...
Take Away / Catering / Private Events.
* Our Kitchen Closes 1/2 hour prior to service
* Babs Midtown Honors Reservations
We're more than Brunch, We're a destination....
We honor the following holidays:
Thanksgiving: Closed Tuesday - Friday
(404) 541 0888
814 Juniper St.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Monday thru Friday
8:30am - 3:00pm
8:30am - 3:15ish pm
9:00am - 2:30pm
Babs Patriotic Brunch
Red White & Babs…
● ROAD RACE FUEL – Smoked Salmon, herbed Mascarpone, roasted Roma tomatoes, capers. Hollandaise. Potatoes, mini bagel & fruit garnish 14.25
● LADY LIBERTY – Omelet brimming with slivers of red onion, cheddar cheese and seasoned chicken& avocado. Laced with Hollandaise 13.95
● Egg Slut- From Sea to shining sea. Fresh bake Brioche Bun is toasted to perfection and slathered with a sriracha mayo/caramelized onions, scrambled eggs and chives. Topped with a slice of sharp cheddar and todays featured side. 10.75 add bacon 1.25.
● RUNNERS’ HIGH – Today’s risotto selection with eggs your way 13.75
● THE ALL AMERICAN – Eggs your way with bacon and potatoes, toast & fruit garniture 9.75
THE FINISH LINE - Fire Roasted Tomatoes/Andouille Sausage are simmered with fresh ras el hanout (top of the shelf spice blend) topped with eggs your way with pressed naan. 13.50
●●SERVED WITH Breakfast potatoes, fruit & toast
Add a Short Stack Pancakes: 4.25
Gluten Free Toast upon request…..
Chef’s Patriotic Creations…..
Mimosas Saki Mary Coffee Iced Latte
Lemonade Beer & Wine juices Sangria
814 Juniper Street, Atlanta | 404-541-0888 | www.babsmidtown.com
Babs accepts RESERVATIONS
We do not validate Parking
To Our Customers:
Thank you for considering Babs Catering,Inc., for your upcoming special events. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the quality, consistency, and peace of mind you deserve.
Pookie Enterprises, Inc in 2008 merged all of our concepts into the Babs Restaurantgroup. The Preferred Caterer,Inc./Preferred To-Go, was an established, comprehensive event planning and catering and restaurant company that has successfully been in operation since 1985. Our understanding of your individual needs has allowed us the opportunity to transition into the “Babs Way” to entertain. This is a philosophy many of our discerning clientele have come to know and trust. Our commitment to the community and to our clients has earned us a reputation of quality food, artistic presentations, and personable service. The same great service/people you have come to know and trust all under one roof.
Our attention to detail; with our complete event planning keeps every event unique and exciting. If you would like to receive more information on our services, please call us and one of our representatives will be delighted to assist you. Feel free to contact email@example.com
Once again, on behalf of everyone here at the parent company, Pookie Enterprises, Inc., we would like to welcome you and thank you for your consideration.