A Great Place to Gather
A wonderful place to sit and enjoy great food, friends and feel the vibe that makes Midtown the place to be.
Free Internet wireless, courtesy of SkyBlox. Relax on our patio, bring your dog & enjoy a glass of wine, beer or red zinger tea, If it's about food, it's all about Babs...
Take Away / Catering / Private Events.
* Our Kitchen Closes 1/2 hour prior to service
* Babs Midtown Honors Reservations
We're more than Brunch, We're a destination....
We honor the following holidays:
Thanksgiving: Closed Tuesday - Friday
(404) 541 0888
814 Juniper St.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Monday thru Friday
8:30am - 3:00pm
8:30am - 3:15ish pm
9:00am - 2:30pm
“Hip Hop Over to Brunch at Babs”
Easter Bonnet Brunch
* THE PEEP – A fluffy omelet, filled with crab, shrimp, roasted petite vegetables, Brie cheese & laced with lemon/dill hollandaise 14.75
* THE BONNET - Omelet filled with petite grilled vegetables, chicken, mozzarella cheese, lemon/dill hollandaise 13.75
* THE HUNT – Omelet filled with smoked salmon, herbed mascarpone, capers, shaved red onion & roasted tomatoes 13.95
* THE FLOAT – Fire Roasted Tomatoes. Andouille Sausage. Dusted with Ras el Hanut .Topped with Eggs 13.95
* THE BASKET - Build your own basket. Eggs your way with bacon &….. 9.75
* THE PARADE – Our featured Risotto is a mainstay of any parade… 14.25
* SERVED WITH Potatoes, fruit & toast.
* Gluten Free Toast Available upon request.
* Add a Stack of Silver Dollar Pancakes: 4.50
Featured Press/Wrap of the Day 9.75
Peter’s Special Creations
814 Juniper Street, Atlanta | 404-541-0888
Babs Takes Reservations – make yours today!
We do not validate parking
To Our Customers:
Thank you for considering Babs Catering,Inc., for your upcoming special events. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the quality, consistency, and peace of mind you deserve.
Pookie Enterprises, Inc in 2008 merged all of our concepts into the Babs Restaurantgroup. The Preferred Caterer,Inc./Preferred To-Go, was an established, comprehensive event planning and catering and restaurant company that has successfully been in operation since 1985. Our understanding of your individual needs has allowed us the opportunity to transition into the “Babs Way” to entertain. This is a philosophy many of our discerning clientele have come to know and trust. Our commitment to the community and to our clients has earned us a reputation of quality food, artistic presentations, and personable service. The same great service/people you have come to know and trust all under one roof.
Our attention to detail; with our complete event planning keeps every event unique and exciting. If you would like to receive more information on our services, please call us and one of our representatives will be delighted to assist you. Feel free to contact email@example.com
Once again, on behalf of everyone here at the parent company, Pookie Enterprises, Inc., we would like to welcome you and thank you for your consideration.