A Great Place to Gather
A wonderful place to sit and enjoy great food, friends and feel the vibe that makes Midtown the place to be.
Free Internet wireless, courtesy of SkyBlox. Relax on our patio, bring your dog & enjoy a glass of wine, beer or red zinger tea, If it's about food, it's all about Babs...
Take Away / Catering / Private Events.
* Our Kitchen Closes 1/2 hour prior to service
* Babs Midtown Honors Reservations
We're more than Brunch, We're a destination....
We honor the following holidays:
Thanksgiving: Closed Tuesday - Friday
(404) 541 0888
814 Juniper St.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Monday thru Friday
8:30am - 3:00pm
8:30am - 3:15ish pm
9:00am - 2:30pm
Babs …”It’s Greek to Me” Brunch”
Don’t’ be ‘Roman’ around for a great Brunch - it’s right here at Bab’s
* GREEK OMELET – A fluffy omelet made with feta cheese, spinach and fresh lump crabmeat. Hollandaise 14.25
* Aegean Stew – Fresh andouille sausage simmered with fresh fire roasted tomatoes/herbs/spices and ras el hanut. Topped with eggs and presented with fresh pressed Naan. 13.95
* DEL MAR OMELET – Spiked with diced fresh vegetables, seasoned shrimp and an array of seasonal mushrooms & kalamata blended mascarpone. Sauce Hollandaise 14.50
* THE OLYMPIAN – Layers of ham, tomatoes, whipped eggs, cream cheese and feta spread wrapped in puff pastry, with Hollandaise 13.95
* Tuscan Style Risotto – Inspired by the fresh bounty of the day 13.75
* THE SPARTACUS – Eggs your way, with bacon or sausage 9.75
* SERVED WITH breakfast potatoes, fruit & toast
* Pompeii Press Wrap/Sandwich:
Panini-grilled and served with sweet potato fries or side of the day 9.75
PANDORA’S SURPRISE. . . .
BAKLAVA. . . and other temptations….
Mimosas Saki Marys Coffee Espresso
Soft Drinks Beers Waters Juices …and Surprises
814 Juniper Street, Atlanta | 404-541-0888 | www.babsmidtown.com
BAB’S TAKES RESERVATIONS
We do not validate Parking
To Our Customers:
Thank you for considering Babs Catering,Inc., for your upcoming special events. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the quality, consistency, and peace of mind you deserve.
Pookie Enterprises, Inc in 2008 merged all of our concepts into the Babs Restaurantgroup. The Preferred Caterer,Inc./Preferred To-Go, was an established, comprehensive event planning and catering and restaurant company that has successfully been in operation since 1985. Our understanding of your individual needs has allowed us the opportunity to transition into the “Babs Way” to entertain. This is a philosophy many of our discerning clientele have come to know and trust. Our commitment to the community and to our clients has earned us a reputation of quality food, artistic presentations, and personable service. The same great service/people you have come to know and trust all under one roof.
Our attention to detail; with our complete event planning keeps every event unique and exciting. If you would like to receive more information on our services, please call us and one of our representatives will be delighted to assist you. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, on behalf of everyone here at the parent company, Pookie Enterprises, Inc., we would like to welcome you and thank you for your consideration.