A Great Place to Gather
A wonderful place to sit and enjoy great food, friends and feel the vibe that makes Midtown the place to be.
Free Internet wireless, courtesy of SkyBlox. Relax on our patio, bring your dog & enjoy a glass of wine, beer or red zinger tea, If it's about food, it's all about Babs...
Take Away / Catering / Private Events.
* Our Kitchen Closes 1/2 hour prior to service
* Babs Midtown Honors Reservations
We're more than Brunch, We're a destination....
We honor the following holidays:
Thanksgiving: Closed Tuesday - Friday
(404) 541 0888
814 Juniper St.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Monday thru Friday
8:30am - 3:00pm
8:30am - 3:15ish pm
9:00am - 2:30pm
Brunch Menu for November 2018
* Harvest – A fluffy omelet, filled with crabmeat, petit seasonal vegetables, ribbons of Brie.
Old Bay Hollandaise 13.95
* Cornucopia – Omelet filled with seasoned chicken, roasted Roma tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese & avocado slices, Ranch Infused Hollandaise 13.50
* Bounty – An autumn-inspired risotto that is sure to make you come back for more 13.75
* Mayflower – Omelet filled with smoked salmon, shards of purple onion, capers, roasted Roma tomatoes & drizzle of savory mascarpone. Old Bay Hollandaise 13.95
* Pilgrim - Eggs your way with bacon &….. 9.75
* SERVED with breakfast potatoes, fruit & toast
Pilgrims’ Pride Short Stack: 4.50
Gluten Free Toast/Bread upon request
INDULGENT PRESS or WRAP - Our Kitchen to Table inspiration with today’s indulgent side 9.75
Mimosas Saki Marys Coffee Espresso Soft Drinks Beers Waters juices …and Surprises
814 Juniper Street, Atlanta | 404-541-0888
BABS ACCEPTS RESERVATIONS
It’s time to book Babs for your HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING!
*Babs will be closed from11/20 to 11/23
Happy Thanksgiving !!
Open for our Weekend Brunch
We do not validate parking
To Our Customers:
Thank you for considering Babs Catering,Inc., for your upcoming special events. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the quality, consistency, and peace of mind you deserve.
Pookie Enterprises, Inc in 2008 merged all of our concepts into the Babs Restaurantgroup. The Preferred Caterer,Inc./Preferred To-Go, was an established, comprehensive event planning and catering and restaurant company that has successfully been in operation since 1985. Our understanding of your individual needs has allowed us the opportunity to transition into the “Babs Way” to entertain. This is a philosophy many of our discerning clientele have come to know and trust. Our commitment to the community and to our clients has earned us a reputation of quality food, artistic presentations, and personable service. The same great service/people you have come to know and trust all under one roof.
Our attention to detail; with our complete event planning keeps every event unique and exciting. If you would like to receive more information on our services, please call us and one of our representatives will be delighted to assist you. Feel free to contact email@example.com
Once again, on behalf of everyone here at the parent company, Pookie Enterprises, Inc., we would like to welcome you and thank you for your consideration.